• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moton taking snaps at left tackle...

Mr. Scot

16 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Join civilized society and buy a bidet with a fan built in it to solve your problem you savage.

Got one and tried it during the toilet paper shortage last year. Just felt weird. My toilet isn't by the hot water either so it was just a blast of cold. Wakes you up in the morning though.

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Got one and tried it during the toilet paper shortage last year. Just felt weird. My toilet isn't by the hot water either so it was just a blast of cold. Wakes you up in the morning though.

It does feel weird until you get used to it. Every bidet I've seen that has a fan built in heats the water too. Toto makes a good one. I paid $300 or a little more at the start of the shortage last year.

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Dolphins tackle Josh Sitton described switching tackle spots as "like trying to wipe your ass with the other hand" 😳

I just don't see how its that difficult when on the other side of the ball DEs switch regularly. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

As the saying goes, it's a lot easier to destroy than create.

That, plus defensive ends aren't generally going backwards.

Very true. Unfortunately most of the athletic talent is on the defensive end side too. But I still think we have to cover the blind side because Darnald isn't Cam Newton.

• Beer 1

17 hours ago, Khaki Lackey said:

It was Bell. And to be clear, Gettleman said that Bell was left handed and also noted that he had “left tackle feet.” And to be fair to Gettleman, Byron Bell was just as awful on the right.

lol....yes, that was Gettleman. Ron had to echo that statement though, it just sounds Rivera-ish. 

25 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

lol....yes, that was Gettleman. Ron had to echo that statement though, it just sounds Rivera-ish. 

Nope. It was Rivera's statement.

We had this discussion a while back so I looked up the original comment.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nope. It was Rivera's statement.

We had this discussion a while back so I looked up the original comment.

I always thought it was Ron but when Dave was mentioned I literally pictured him sitting at that press table saying it. Mandela effect. Appreciate the confirmation though.