• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moton taking snaps at left tackle...

On 6/9/2021 at 9:59 PM, Trainwreck said:

LT Taylor Moton, Cam Erving

LG Brady Christensen, Pat Elflein

C David Moore, Matt Paradis

RG Deonte Brown, Dennis Daley

RT Morgan Moses, Trent Scott

Sign Morgan Moses

Cut John Miller

Trade Greg Little 

Maube by the end if the year, but i doubt the rookies start day one. They will plug in the vets first and bring in Christianson by the mid or end of the year. 

As much as i like deonte, he might not start at all this year. He is raw and needs some development and needs to get into nfl shape.

• Beer 1
2 hours ago, Ace420 said:

Maube by the end if the year, but i doubt the rookies start day one. They will plug in the vets first and bring in Christianson by the mid or end of the year. 

As much as i like deonte, he might not start at all this year. He is raw and needs some development and needs to get into nfl shape.

Brown may be able to be an NFL starter in the right situation and scheme. He still needs to get his weight down to a more reasonable range.

It helps that he was on a very good OL and largely facing overmatched teams in college. He isn't going to have that situation in the NFL, unfortunately.

I actually think Moore has a much better chance of making the team than Brown.

7 hours ago, Ace420 said:

Rhule will play the best players unlike Rivera. Brown and Chinn started day 1 last season. Roy, YGM and Pride saw a lot of playing. 

• Beer 1
15 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

Rhule will play the best players unlike Rivera. Brown and Chinn started day 1 last season. Roy, YGM and Pride saw a lot of playing. 

I agree, i just dont think that brown and christiansen are the best players yet. The vets have their flaws, but they do at least have experience. Imo it would be better to give the rookies at least a few weeks to process the speed of the game. But im not an nfl coach, you could be right.

And you have a solid point considering the beginning of our schedule is soft. Maybe the coaches will see that as an opportunity to let the rookies get in and take their lumps as long as the staff think we can still win those games. I guess we will see.

Edited by Ace420
  • Pie 2
5 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Brown may be able to be an NFL starter in the right situation and scheme. He still needs to get his weight down to a more reasonable range.

It helps that he was on a very good OL and largely facing overmatched teams in college. He isn't going to have that situation in the NFL, unfortunately.

I actually think Moore has a much better chance of making the team than Brown.

I hope both do.  We let I think Larson, Okung, Reed and Schoefield go. 

We'll be letting Little go, probably.   If we drop the fullback, I'd add the extra lineman. 

We have space for both.