• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTA thoughts and musings - week 3

Zod

50 minutes ago, Zod said:

- Daley spent most of his time at LT with the ones. If he can stay healthy he is the most exciting prospect we have there. However, I'm starting to give up hope.

Did you see Christensen at all?

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, NAS said:

Did you see Christensen at all?

I don't pay too much attention to the lines other than lineup. Impossible to say how any of them look until pads are on. I didn't see him take any first string reps though.

1 hour ago, Zod said:

- Daley spent most of his time at LT with the ones. If he can stay healthy he is the most exciting prospect we have there. However, I'm starting to give up hope.

I assume the hope is for a FA acquisition or trade or something?  Just seems early to give up hope that someone steps up.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Regarding Ian Thomas, Person wrote this yesterday...

Tight end Ian Thomas had what Rhule described as “a tremendous offseason.” But the fourth-year pro from Indiana had a rough start to the team period Wednesday. After Thomas jumped the snap for a false start on the first offensive play, he was pulled from the drill and had to run a penalty lap around the field. Thomas completed it in a deliberate manner that was about the speed of a home run trot. Maybe.

That's...not good 😕

I guess he sees the writing on the wall.  Its too bad, I had such high hopes his rookie year.

• Beer 1