• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTA thoughts and musings - week 3

Zod

On 6/10/2021 at 4:29 PM, ForJimmy said:

Darnold should look fine in practice. His issues were making bad decisions under pressure, which was constant in NYJ…

This is accurate. He looks fine. Looks like a NFL QB. But the defense isnt allowed to get within 6 feet of him so I'm not sure how valuable that info is.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 6/10/2021 at 7:26 AM, mrcompletely11 said:

How did Darnold look overall?  Great write up

Just so you're on the same page with the answer.

On 6/10/2021 at 4:29 PM, ForJimmy said:

Darnold should look fine in practice. His issues were making bad decisions under pressure, which was constant in NYJ…

1 hour ago, Zod said:

This is accurate. He looks fine. Looks like a NFL QB. But the defense isnt allowed to get within 6 feet of him so I'm not sure how valuable that info is.

On 6/10/2021 at 11:57 AM, grimesgoat said:

I doubt 31 other teams are watching our practice to see how hard Ian Thomas jogs around the track.

Honestly, Ian gets to keep his job if just one person ahead of him screws up badly or gets injured. Smart guy with skills would work hard for a better chance than that. Thomas seems to have been happy sitting on the bench being the understudy's understudy.

Third stringer is a pretty good job if you can hold onto it, compared to what most folks have to do for a living.