• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Loki

CRA

13 hours ago, Zod said:

I am loving all this Marvel content. Now if I could only get the girlfriend up to speed quickly without days worth of movies. 

Conversely, it sounds like the perfect excuse to spend days watching past movies.

Oh man, I've enjoyed the heck out of these two episodes!  I loved how seeing the "paper weights" completely deflated Loki!

So good, so interesting!  Though I've been seeing a lot of chatter about how the TVA is pretty evil, which kind of makes sense.  I can't wait to see what happens!   

• 2 weeks later...

Spoilers: if I had to guess a certain time keeper lady is Lady Loki. I had my suspicions before but now it’s the only plausible explanation outside of Kang showing up. 

Also if I’m not mistaken Loki(2) still has a projection out there somewhere. I need to go back and rewatch episode 3 to make sure. 

Edited by Harbingers

13 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Spoilers: if I had to guess a certain time keeper lady is Lady Loki. I had my suspicions before but now it’s the only plausible explanation outside of Kang showing up. 

Also if I’m not mistaken Loki(2) still has a projection out there somewhere. I need to go back and rewatch episode 3 to make sure. 

SPOILER

I hadn't thought about that until you said it.  But yeah, it would make sense if she was Loki variant now that I think about it.