• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, this should generate some massive arguments

Mr. Scot

Could someone post a recap?  The OP failed to do so. I can't read, so somebody needs to tell me what the heck is going on. How will I ever know whether to be upset or not?

Also, you are crazy if you think I am going to click some rando link. That's how you get viruses.

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Could someone post a recap?  The OP failed to do so. I can't read, so somebody needs to tell me what the heck is going on. How will I ever know whether to be upset or not?

Also, you are crazy if you think I am going to click some rando link. That's how you get viruses.

Darnold is on the list once, they say he is the worst passer outside of the pocket. 

Lock and Wentz are very prominent throughout the article. 

Wentz is on it 3 times, Lock 4.

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Beer 1

haha the eagles got crushed in that. 

not worried about Darnold's spot in it. When things broke down with the Jets they broke down all over. No way could you pin all that on him. Guy was running for his life and had no reliable hands to bail him out when he got in trouble (which was often because that line sucked and his receivers sucked).

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

it's safe and after clicking it i can see why there is no recap or summary...it's kind of all over the place but a good read.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, PootieNunu said:

Darnold is on the list once, they say he is the worst passer outside of the pocket. 

And yet some.of his best throws I've seen of his are out of the pocket. 

Something don't add up. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Wentz is on it 3 times, Lock 4.

I was under the impression that Sam was good outside the pocket. One day he is good, the next day he is bad. No wonder I'm confuseded.