• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Two Teens Arrested For Thomas Davis Home Break In

KatsAzz

3 hours ago, Asurfaholic said:

Thugs. Worthless scum. Product of the “give me” generation- the ones who think that they shouldn’t have to work for what that have, they think that the well off “owe” them. Pure scum.

charge them as adults. They knew what they were doing was wrong. 

stop sentencing thugs and thieves to jail. Make them work hard labor. 12 hour work days until they grow some morals.

They'll probably get a jail sentence and then immediately released bc of fears of "covid" ... Meanwhile hard working small business owners defying health officials for keeping their businesses open to simply feed their families get fined and even put in jail. In those cases, there is no "fear of covid." 

What a backwards ass world we live in. Crime and murder has skyrocketed ever since the whole  "defund the police" narrative has swept the nation. We all know very well who needs the police more than anyone, yet the media and other bureaucrats stay silent while they continue to feed us false narratives that are causing more harm and devastating these communities. 

Accountability only applies if ur a police officer. If you're a perp committing a heinous crime, ur a hero in some eyes. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, gofightwin said:

But also: TD (and family) should be given a spanking by the police and their insurance company for having unlocked cars in the driveway...which probably had a garage door opener in it...and spare keys to a $300k car laying on the counter.   

I had the same thing happen to me in the Montford area.  Stole my Highlander when I forgot my keys in my car.  Police officer, "that wasn't very smart, was it?"  Found my car two weeks later when it showed up on the license plate scanners around town, police chase ensured, ditched the car on 85 and ran (and never caught).  I had a totaled car and a nice mark on my insurance.  I was totally to blame. 

Its their cars and house. Its not a crime to not lock your doors idiot. Actually if the police and justice system would do their jobs and stop blaming the victims we all could leave our doors open.

Edited by Snake
  • Poo 3

Those kids would have broken into Davis's garage no matter who is President. The Justice system is a mess and has been for a long time. I have several family members who have stolen, sold drugs, destroyed property and beaten people and been charged with associated crimes. They have plead guilty or took pleas in any case that wasn't dropped by the state (and several were). Not 1 has really been held accountable in a meaningful way. This is over a period of several years (Bush Years, Obama Years, and Trump years).

It sucks. Spend time with your kids, help people that need help, be a good example (and maybe stay the Heck away from my family). That might might help. Whoever you vote for matters but not as much as what you do in your community.

*gets off soap box*

Soap Box GIFs | Tenor

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, EgoDogg said:

Burglary & theft have been around forever. There are idiots like this from every generation and it has nothing to do with entitlement. Just pure stupidity.

True. I guess instead of “generation” i should have said “attitude.” 

That said, there seems to be a growing number of people who think it’s ok to take from other people. Taxation is theft. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Asurfaholic said:

Taxation is theft. 

Based on our laws (US Constitution/NC State Constitution) Taxation is not considered a crime. Even Jesus was for paying taxes (Matthew CH. 17 or so). I'm not sure there will ever be a "popular" or "fair" way to decide how taxes will operate. I sure did not enjoy paying mine this year. 

• Pie 2

One of the smartest men I know said to me long ago, "All 16 year old boys need to be put in jail. Then let the process play out so everyone can find jesus or get scared straight or _______ into not wanting to return there." I thought it was extreme, but older Ive gotten the more its making sense. Theft has gone up 400% 1000% 50% in many different areas since cost of living keeps going up with inflation. Car jacking is insane right now. I got a old couple old sheds on my lands that recently got visited as well...

39 minutes ago, Basbear said:

One of the smartest men I know said to me long ago, "All 16 year old boys need to be put in jail. Then let the process play out so everyone can find jesus or get scared straight or _______ into not wanting to return there." I thought it was extreme, but older Ive gotten the more its making sense. Theft has gone up 400% 1000% 50% in many different areas since cost of living keeps going up with inflation. Car jacking is insane right now. I got a old couple old sheds on my lands that recently got visited as well...

How would putting 16 year olds in prison make the cost of living cheaper.

I mean please feel free to correct me if I'm misunderstanding your post, but based on the second half it kind of seems like you're asserting that cost of living is driving crime and not the number of 16 year olds in jail being too low.

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, Asurfaholic said:

Thugs. Worthless scum. Product of the “give me” generation- the ones who think that they shouldn’t have to work for what that have, they think that the well off “owe” them. Pure scum.

charge them as adults. They knew what they were doing was wrong. 

stop sentencing thugs and thieves to jail. Make them work hard labor. 12 hour work days until they grow some morals.

Sneaky suspicion you saw nothing wrong with a cop giving Dylann Roof Burger King because he was a “misguided” kid or something. But this 15 and 17 year old are subhuman “scum”.  Wonder what the difference could be?

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

That there are dumb humans out there willing to risk their freedom for a joyride should be one of the least suprising things you can see in this country. The American value system on screens big and small via social media and reality television drills it into kids heads at a young age that the key to happiness and fulfillment is having the nicest car or the nicest house. Crowding overpopulated prisons for nonviolent crime isn't going to change anything but the system will keep repeating anyway.