• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF Projections for Panthers QB and his Top Receivers

CarolinaLivin

Teddy Bridgewater ranked 28th in deep ball accuracy from a clean pocket (39.39%) yet was top 8 in deep ball completion percentage (48.48%). How does that happen you ask? With playmakers like DJ and Robby, they make a QB look good. 

With CMC coming back and the offseason additions at WR and TE... I am eager to see what Sam will do.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Screw PFF, Sam has never thrown that many INTs in his career but now with better weapons and coaching he throws 18-19 ints? 

I don't think he's played a full season either. 

However I do agree that 19/19 seems a bit much.

If he plays a full season for us im still not expecting more than 15, but I am predicting 12.

• Pie 2

14 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

2016 he threw 31 TDs, 9 INT, 2 rushing TDs and 3 tackles.  Want him to do this on the Panthers.  

Maybe minus the tackles part.  We need to keep our Carolina QBs as far away from making tackles as we possibly can.  Thats what ruined Cams career.

20 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

They have taken analytics to a stupid level.

I heard Collingsworth himself say that sometimes the numbers don't always align with the stats, or the eye test. But, as a whole, for what they do. They fit a niche for football teams, and agents. 

He joked that nerds didn't play. Or something like that.

I think it was "Inside the NFL" on HBO.

4 hours ago, CarolinaLivin said:

Sam Darnold 

30+ TD's - We maybe got our franchise guy. Extension/new contract and high praise to Panthers FO

20+ TD's - Shows Progression, gets another year to progress maybe gets an extension 

19 TD's and under - If closer to 19 next year will be a prove it year for Darnold, if TD's are around teddy's 15 or lower we will draft a QB or one will land to us in a trade

What do you guys think about this? Any changes?

1. Keep

2. Dependent on how the season went and how he played.

3. Bye Sam.

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, CarolinaLivin said:

Sam Darnold

2021 passing projections: 4,311.5 yards, 22.2 touchdowns. 18.8 interception

Give me 11 INTa instead and sign me up for those passing stats. That would be a playoff team.