• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Catching fades with Robby Anderson

TheCasillas

Just now, vorbis said:

great interview. Talib was able to get Robby to open up a little bit. I get the sense that Robby's locked in. sounds like it's reasonable to expect Big things from him this year.

Yeah.  Well he repeated again that Matt Rhule "saved" his life going to bat for him college.   He went on to say he wouldn't be there if it wasn't for him.

I see nothing in this interview that would indicate Robby isn't coming back.

• Pie 1

Just now, SBBlue said:

Yeah.  Well he repeated again that Matt Rhule "saved" his life going to bat for him college.   He went on to say he wouldn't be there if it wasn't for him.

I see nothing in this interview that would indicate Robby isn't coming back.

he's talking about being in his prime, feeling more relaxed in his process and in a good situation to get targets and put up numbers. he's playing for another contract, obviously. it's a good year to be a fan of the team he's on, is what I'm saying.

• Pie 2

Not a fan of Talib, but it was a really good interview and he did a good job of getting Robby to open up about a lot of stuff. 

Seems like Robby is here and feels good about what the team is doing. He feels like he owes a lot to Rhule for giving him a chance when no one else would. 

I think he stays this year,  but he's playing for a contract somewhere.

• Pie 4

13 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm not giving Aqib Talib any clicks. fug that guy.

I dislike him for that cheap shot on Clausen when he was trying to sneak on the goalline too, but man, let it go. 

Life is too short to hate someone as inconsequential as Talib. 

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

I dislike him for that cheap shot on Clausen when he was trying to sneak on the goalline too, but man, let it go. 

He had 3 penalties and 2 PF just in the first half in SB50 and that's just what the refs bothered to call as the broncs cheap-shotted  their way to the ring.  He should have been ejected after the second personal. 

They changed the rules that year after him and Odel were just total asses.

The guy is an ass.

6 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

There's an endless list of reasons to hate that fuging guy. He's a piece of poo.

• Beer 1

19 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

There's an endless list of reasons to hate that fuging guy. He's a piece of poo.

Talib being a bitch is why we have “ice up son”

Intentionally trying to injure Philly Brown in the Super Bowl because he was embarrassed he couldn’t cover a no name WR. 

The Talib history doesn't have an impact if you just listen to the audio and take in what Robby is saying about himself. It sounds like he has an edge about him this year. I'm hopeful more players on both sides of the ball become more vocal but especially on offense.

• Pie 1