• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Euro’s

Ja  Rhule

Am rooting for Germany, so I at least have two more matches.

My bankroll is rooting for France or Portugal to win the whole thing.  I also could use Lukaku, Depay, or Immobile to win Golden Boot and Ronaldo or Mbappe to win Player of the Tournament.  I have some other futures that are looking good so far except for my Denmark ones.  I have three separate ones there that are likely goners.  Also will lose a couple of tiny parlays that included Slovakia finishing bottom but those are not a big deal.

Wish I had gone harder on Italy right now.  I was torn between them and Portugal as second favorites but was worried about Italy having to face Belgium in the QF and then France in the SF.  Decided to play it safe and bet them to win Group A and make the QF.  They look amazing at the moment.

Outside of Germany and hoping my bets do reasonably well, I hope Belgium, Denmark, and Poland do well and have enjoyed watching Ukraine so far.  I would love to see Spain crash out early, even though I have them making the QF.

• 2 weeks later...

If they win tonight, up 1-0 at the moment, England will have homefield both in the semi and final. Because of Covid restrictions other teams fans wont allowed into the UK. Big advantage for them. 

I hope we can kick them out next week but doubt it, in the final I think Italy takes it.

• Flames 1

England looking really good right now but it feels like Denmark is a serious contender to win this thing with the mojo they have right now.  Great semifinal match ups.

Italy cant ever be counted out and that their defense has given up 2 goals the whole tournament is impressive.

Edited by Shocker

Kane and Sterling should really see a doctor, there must be something wrong with their balance since they cant stay upright. 

And classy English shitty fans booing under the national anthem and using a laser pen on the danish players. We should have finished those idiots back when we first got to England back in the day.

GO Italia!