• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soccer star heart gives out during Euro’s on front of all fans

Ja  Rhule

One of the biggest tournaments in Europe called Euro’s.  It’s like a mini World Cup for European teams only.  During the game European star Christian Eriksen had a heart attack and actually died when his heart stopped in from of full stadium.  Medics performed CPR and were able to bring him back to life.  He’s currently in stable condition at the hospital but figured I’d share how scary sports can be sometimes.  This game was Live worldwide.

• Pie 1

40 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I wonder if he has pre-existing conditions. Hard to think someone in shape like that could just have that happen. It was blazing hot, etc. You see it from time to time on high school and college basketball courts too. I'm more shocked they continued the game.

It can unfortunately happen to even healthy individuals with no pressure existing conditions. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I wonder if he has pre-existing conditions. Hard to think someone in shape like that could just have that happen. It was blazing hot, etc. You see it from time to time on high school and college basketball courts too. I'm more shocked they continued the game.

It resumed hours after the incident occurred after they initially suspended it. He was in stable condition at the hospital by the time it resumed. 

5 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

One of the biggest tournaments in Europe called Euro’s.  It’s like a mini World Cup for European teams only.  During the game European star Christian Eriksen had a heart attack and actually died when his heart stopped in from of full stadium.  Medics performed CPR and were able to bring him back to life.  He’s currently in stable condition at the hospital but figured I’d share how scary sports can be sometimes.  This game was Live worldwide.

"One of the biggest tournaments in Europe called Euro’s.  It’s like a mini World Cup for European teams only"

You're a stereotypical soccer-ball Yank fan and I'm here for it. 🤣