• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera brought Luke Kuechly in to speak to Washington linebackers

ladypanther

Just now, kungfoodude said:

I honestly wouldn't care if he took a job elsewhere in the NFL. 

It happens. Heck, Dan Morgan was employed by two other NFL teams first before he made his way back here.

If you go back and look at the thread announcing his retirement though, it's peppered with people saying stuff like "he's going to Washington, I just know it".

• Beer 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

It happens. Heck, Dan Morgan was employed by two other NFL teams first before he made his way back here.

If you go back and look at the thread announcing his retirement though, it's peppered with people saying stuff like "he's going to Washington, I just know it".

We should be used to this by now.

• Beer 1

Honestly only the huddle and Panthers fans still hold this burning ire for Rivera. Kuechly doesn't strike me as the type to stay on an extended vacation and that attachment to the sport doesn't just fade for guys like him. If he does take on a role with another franchise like wft I could only consider it a loss for the Panthers in the short term as they seek to establish a winning culture again with one of the youngest rosters in the league.

• Beer 1

22 hours ago, frankw said:

Honestly only the huddle and Panthers fans still hold this burning ire for Rivera. Kuechly doesn't strike me as the type to stay on an extended vacation and that attachment to the sport doesn't just fade for guys like him. If he does take on a role with another franchise like wft I could only consider it a loss for the Panthers in the short term as they seek to establish a winning culture again with one of the youngest rosters in the league.

No Ron Rivera is the one who acted like a child dumping all his Panthers gear on his front yard before he moved away from Charlotte. 

• Poo 1

• 3 weeks later...