• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Speaking of the guys who call Panther games: Steve Smith, Sr.

Mr. Scot

29 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I was not a Rucker or Donnelly fan at all, rucker did get better after a few years. I got no idea how smitty will do, hes hit and miss on NFL. His timing, wording, and delivery are his issues. I do like his real comments, hes still rough about waiting his turn and getting mush mouthed. Smitty sorta reminds me of Shaq, who is too thinned skin to be around the goat Charles. How will smith react when someone questions his statements live or when he is incorrect on a players name or just making live mistakes in general ??...hmmm Smith is the type that wants you press his buttons or he doesnt respect you, Jake did and they got along great. I never get along with those types. 

I mean, if a goat had to be named between the two….it’s pretty easily Shaq isn’t? 

18 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, if a goat had to be named between the two….it’s pretty easily Shaq isn’t? 

Bball-wise yes, i was referring to announcing. Shaq had a couple times on live tv threaten Chuck, cause Chuck hurt his feelings. No one will replace Chuck when he leaves, Im shocked hes still allowed on TV.