• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Projected Roster Changes (Upgrades???) on Offense from 202- to 2021

Michael G

Could Daley end up being the LT? Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t he play well when playing LT before? Erving could also be the starting LT. Considering Daley’s injury history I think you should prepare for the worst.

Christensen could also end up being the starting LT. I think Christensen and Daley will get the LT and LG spots. Miller may win the job because of experience but don’t be surprised if Brown or Moore wins a starting job. I also think Elfein is a dark horse candidate to be a starter.

• Pie 1

26 minutes ago, rmoneyg35 said:

Could Daley end up being the LT? Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t he play well when playing LT before?

Rivera's last Year Daley played some snaps at LT as a rookie. He had his moments early but was exposed as a liability later on in the year. That said he was a rookie and played as well as good be expected probably for a 6th rounder thrown into the fire at that position. 

Last year he was slated to start at LG in a new system but was banged up and wound up on IR-enter Chris Reed getting most of the starts at that position. Another year passes and Daley is more familiar with the system and is apparent getting some looks at LT again after taking snaps their in OTA's.

He will have his shot I think, but its hard to really grade him or any of the offensive linemen until they take snaps with pads on and bullets flying as the saying goes.