• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Minicamp news and notes

BurnNChinn

35 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Meanwhile in Miami...

I think that injury ruined him. He looked like a shadow of his former self last year physically. I was mildly surprised the Dolphins didn't use #3 to move on from him but with the trade haul they got, that option will still very much be on the table moving forward. If he doesn't look a lot better this year, they gonna have to swallow that bitter pill.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think that injury ruined him. He looked like a shadow of his former self last year physically. I was mildly surprised the Dolphins didn't use #3 to move on from him but with the trade haul they got, that option will still very much be on the table moving forward. If he doesn't look a lot better this year, they gonna have to swallow that bitter pill.

It is just a practice, and an early one where the defense is going to be ahead, and it's in a heavy rain...

Fair to note that Tua's gonna be under heavy scrutiny this year though.