• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Minicamp news and notes

BurnNChinn

50 minutes ago, frankw said:

What is the strict filming limitations for the media about? I hope it isn't because the team is wanting to release more of their own social media content. I get it but I could live without some of the overdone fluff they have been putting out.

See, there's this team up in Massachusetts...

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 2

50 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Omg that throw by Grier, I’m sorry but he can’t make the team. Hell I don’t see how PJ makes the team, can we please get another backup. We are in a lot of trouble if Darnold gets hurt.

That’s the way they want it. Darnold bombs or gets hurt, it’s top of the draft for this bad team

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Darnold's throwing motion concerns me. Yeah, he has a big arm but he has a big wind up too. It's not a quick, compact throwing motion. It's not Byron Leftwich whoop de doo level wind up, but it's a labored throwing motion. Defenders that keep their eyes on the QB are gonna be jumping routes on his deliveries.

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Every day I see Grier out there brings me more and more willing to part with at least a 5th for Gardner Minshew. 

IMO I'd even give up a 4th round pick in 2022 and maybe a 7th round in 2022 for Gardner Minshew. Because I believe that would probably be what it would take to get a trade done with Jacksonville Jags for Minshew!

• Pie 3

6 hours ago, blueandblackattack said:

Yep, it was a slow news month apparently.

Sometimes it feels like Jerry Springer is still on the air with what we see out there.

I thought David Newton was gonna get all Jerry Springer but Robby started talking about aura's and lost him lol. Can we get a new ESPN person?

• Beer 1

10 hours ago, SBBlue said:

tenor.gif

I told you he was going to suck.  Been saying it since the trade.  You guys wouldn't listen.  I'm smart you're wrong.  I'm right you're dumb.

(But I still hope he plays good for us...cause I'm a fan.)

I was about to ask if CP hacked your account or something.   😂

• Pie 1