• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video highlights from Panthers minicamp

Zod

12 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Really good year for joint practices in training camp. The D looks legit now but if the Colts D look just as good we could be in for another rough year of QB play

Colts D was lights out last year(especially in the mid to late season) so unless they’ve regressed I wouldn’t use that as a measuring stick. 

Edited by Harbingers

24 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Offense being worse than the defense is the step back. Our O was pretty much fine last year except when things were clutch… the defense not so much. 

I assume most of the big assets weren’t in the rotation though in the scrimmages. 

Assuming the added weapons on offense, and add CMC, shouldn't they the offense be better from last year? Then wouldn't that mean a great step forward for the defense? 

The challenge is finding out which unit will be our identity.(assuming Defense, more Star Power)

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

Offense being worse than the defense is the step back. Our O was pretty much fine last year except when things were clutch… the defense not so much. 

I assume most of the big assets weren’t in the rotation though in the scrimmages. 

It used to be well understood that offenses were behind defenses well in to training camp if not beyond. This is June. Rhule explained as much when he said OL isn't allowed to do much of anything that constitutes actual OL play.

What happened to things that used to be common knowledge ?

Edited by Moo Daeng
  • Pie 2