• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Topcats

bythenbrs

2 hours ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

Male cheerleaders in the NFL have been a thing right? I remember hearing the Eagles added one a few years ago.

Yep, its been around for like 5 or 6 years. slowly becoming normal. 

3 hours ago, Trainwreck said:

I’m glad this team had the balls to add a male cheerleader to a professional football team. People need to quit worrying about it. There are female referees in the NFL now. People want to go protest on the streets and say they’re not racist but make such comments about a male cheerleader. 

Like these dudes?

758760F2-5FA9-4E87-857B-BAADEE16257F.png

• Poo 1

My lady (former topcat) says the dudes that made this squad are amazing dancers and she is really excited to watch them perform. A lot of emphasis on dancing ability has always been a thing in Carolina, unlike other places that concentrate on looks first and foremost. 

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, Trainwreck said:

I’m glad this team had the balls to add a male cheerleader to a professional football team. People need to quit worrying about it. There are female referees in the NFL now. People want to go protest on the streets and say they’re not racist but make such comments about a male cheerleader. 

Not that I care about male cheerleaders, but how does someone complaining make them a racist?  

• Beer 1