• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Topcats

bythenbrs

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Male cheerleader getting R. Kelly'ed?

I don't get to attend many games at all, so I rarely even see cheerleaders, good or bad, male or female

Zod showed one lady years back in the rain.  It was like the other side of the Luke in the rain pic.  Both were fantastic

• The D 1

1 hour ago, Zod said:

My lady (former topcat) says the dudes that made this squad are amazing dancers and she is really excited to watch them perform. A lot of emphasis on dancing ability has always been a thing in Carolina, unlike other places that concentrate on looks first and foremost. 

The Hornets had DJ's and Male/Female dance squads during halftime this year and it was cool. You're already watching a sport, cool to watch a broad range of people who are also insanely talented at their craft instead of run of the mill cheerleading

On 6/16/2021 at 2:20 PM, Panthera onca said:

I don't know about NFL teams, but Myers Park High School had a male cheerleader this past football season. More power to them. 

Curious how this is a big deal? I was a male cheerleader in 2008 and almost every highschool and university I have seen have "cheerleaders" or dudes on the squad