• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Topcats

bythenbrs

I think of the Topcats as more of a dance squad than a cheerleader team....  People just arent used to dudes being in the dance squads...  The male cheerleaders in college are kinda on to something tho....  Hand right in their business !!

• The D 1

When are the Cowgirls cheerleaders going to bow down to this PC world....  Imagine a bunch of rugged cowboy guys in tight cut off blue jean  short shorts and cowboy boots out there doing high leg kicks !!!  Come on Jerry Jones !!!  Get with it !!

• Flames 2

1 hour ago, Obeg said:

Unpopular opinion:  I don't think we need either of them.  I don't need to see women or men out there "cheering" for the team.  Seems dated to me.

Instead expand Purrcussion/

^^^

This. They ruin everything these days. F' it!

24 minutes ago, dave-o said:

When are the Cowgirls cheerleaders going to bow down to this PC world....  Imagine a bunch of rugged cowboy guys in tight cut off blue jean  short shorts and cowboy boots out there doing high leg kicks !!!  Come on Jerry Jones !!!  Get with it !!

Unpopular opinion: that image is puke worthy.

Same folk hated and hated on teh Locker room here on teh huddle until it got cancelled.

Not a fan of dudes cheering, but like someone already mentioned, the Topcats are more of a dance squad.   To that point, they have never been up to par with the likes of the Cowboys, Bucs, Chargers squads anyhow.  I hardly go to games anymore so I could care less what happens on the sidelines.  If I wanted to see hot girls dance, a strip club would be better suited.