• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Skrong Safety - Jeremy Chinn

Zod

4 hours ago, Basbear said:

Looks like LB and he maybe bigger than Reddick right now, biscuit or two away form burns as well. Chinn alone makes watching the defensive enjoyable, if Brown has leveled up this off-season.....o my!

No doubt Brown will take another step. Dude didn’t even really have a proper training camp last year. And he was still solid as a rookie.

• Pie 1

19 hours ago, PandaMan said:

I feel like Brown is being slept on, I haven’t seen much of anything on him so far in minicamp or OTA’s, but admittedly linemen can’t do much actual play without pads.  I think he’s going to be key this year.  I haven’t been this excited about a Kuechly-less defense in, well... ever.  So much young talent.  

Heres the most recent/best Brown infor Ive came across. It gos into Browns football history and what hes been up it. I knew about his dad being military, but didnt know some of his influences were. Hes wearing a navy seal shirt and that saying is true about them. They have not lower the standards at all like many others have, still the hold baddest on the planet crown. I will not ruin the vid, its worth a watch if youre a Brown fan.

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

16 hours ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

No doubt Brown will take another step. Dude didn’t even really have a proper training camp last year. And he was still solid as a rookie.

Missed quoting you, checkout the vid I posted above. I dont want ruin it, worth the view. 

• Beer 1

36 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I still chuckle when I think back to the people that had meltdowns when when drafted Chinn and passed over Simmons from Clemson.  Ah, good memories.

Must have been another forum. The Huddle is a calm, rational group of fans…

• Pie 2