• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Price’s closing down.

Happy Panther

I've lived here my entire life and only had it a few times. It's just fried chicken. The guy is cashing in on insane real estate values and can now retire with at least a million dollars in profit off the sale. Just go up to the 76 station one block away if you want great fried chicken.

Forgot to mention, the whining in their post about labor/coin shortage and food quality could all be solved easily. Accepting credit cards would increase revenue by 30%-50% in the first year, which would allow them to pay competitive wages to get employees and afford higher quality chicken. This guy is cashing out and trying to make it sound like he was forced out rather than admit he's going to make a killing selling the property. 

Edited by Panther'sBigD
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Panther'sBigD said:

It's just fried chicken. The guy is cashing in on insane real estate values and can now retire with at least a million dollars in profit off the sale.

Well the chicken part is subjective so I will not argue. Where do you get the million dollar figure?

3 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

Well the chicken part is subjective so I will not argue. Where do you get the million dollar figure?

He owns/inherited the land from his father. It's currently valued at 1.7MM. That building hasn't been measurably improved since his father died, so while he'll pay out the ass in taxes, he'll still probably clear a million bucks. 

There are three parcels he owns in that small area, and together they're valued at 1.667MM or something like that. 

Edited by Panther'sBigD
  • Pie 1