• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Le'Veon Bell vs Andy Reid

Mr. Scot

34 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Man it seems like yesterday he was the cream of the crop with the Steelers along with Ben and Brown. There is something about personality when drafting players…you don’t have to put a lot into it but you at least have to put some consideration in it.

For me I see a pattern of guys who can actually perform in Pittsburgh under Tomlin but without the Steelers and Tomlin when they leave...they lose their minds.  Antonio Brown is a name that comes up.  AB has always been a headcase.  He didn't end up at Central Michigan because he was an overlooked recruit.  That was not the case.  He was a headcase with academic issues.  He then went thru a series of schools with a series of incidents before he got to CMU.  The Steelers brought him in and kept him on the field and productive for the better part of 9 years before he finally cracked.  Brown's history suggest that some teams would have had a problem right away (see Titus Young) while other teams wouldn't have gotten that many good years out of him before he snapped.

• Beer 1

Reid took the high road, wished Bell nothing but the best and said he was a fan in his reply.

Bell was once my favorite RB to watch, never seen a modern player with his type of patience. Not a big art-esy fart-esy man, but he was art in motion during his prime. He along nearly ALL others KK, turner, Dwill etc, got his bag and got lazy after cashing checks. Now its everyones fault but mine. Sad end to his career. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Beer 1