• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Celtics Trading Kemba Walker to OKC

Prowler2k18

On 6/18/2021 at 7:32 PM, rippadonn said:

That's huge and comes from learning. He signed off on letting Kemba walk. I was mad about that. It ended up being the best move. Gotta give credit where credit is due. The team image, uniforms, atmosphere at the arena, all better because of MJ.

I've been to many old Hornets games and Bob Johnson Bobcats games, when MJ took over the arena became more of a party atmosphere every game win or lose.

I'm giving MJ credit for what the Hornets are now, much more flashy, court and all, now more firepower than ever with a real GM and a good up and coming coach who is getting better. Miles Bridges, LaMelo, good decisions.

On 6/18/2021 at 8:24 PM, CanePantherHornet said:

His biggest problems have been 1) Rich Cho 2) hanging on to Rich Cho for way too long.

On 6/18/2021 at 9:35 PM, jayboogieman said:

The owners of the Knicks, WFT, and Jets all beg to differ. Jordan has been far from great, but like rippadonn stated, he has gotten better over the years. 

Hornets have a regular-season record of 497-690 with Jordan as an owner, good for a dismal .418 winning percentage.

In 15 years, only 3 above .500

only 3 playoffs, none made it out of the first round(Knicks the same, but won at least one round)

Thats all with the "recent" success

Own the Nba worst season of 7–59 happened during his ownership as well.

Its much better recently, but hes got about 10 years of the worst years in NBA history to makeup for. Knicks like the hornets enjoyed a "up" season this year. Jordan hired Mitch, he also hired and kept Cho as well. 

Plus adding his run as President with some of the worst trades in history and drafting KBrown in a rich draft 1st overall, jesus chirst he was beyond awful 

DeSagna Diop LOLOLOLOLOL

Adam Morrison LOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOOL

Traded Crash Wallace for trash (Im already sad now)

Nicolas Batum (I was wrong about him...sad)

Insert 27 Tall white guys....

I still member all the history, I can not unforget the horror. 

15 hours ago, Basbear said:

Hornets have a regular-season record of 497-690 with Jordan as an owner, good for a dismal .418 winning percentage.

only 3 playoffs, none made it out of the first round(Knicks the same, but won at least one round)

Its much better recently, but hes got about 10 years of the worst years in NBA history to makeup for. Knicks like the hornets enjoyed a "up" season this year. Jordan hired Mitch, he also hired and kept Cho as well. 

Plus adding his run as President with some of the worst trades in history and drafting KBrown in a rich draft 1st overall, jesus chirst he was beyond awful 

DeSagna Diop LOLOLOLOLOL

As I said, he's been far from great. The team has improved under him financially and in the community over the years, and slightly on the court the last couple seasons. I'm not saying put up a statue, but it's ok to give him a little credit.

16 hours ago, Basbear said:

DeSagna Diop LOLOLOLOLOL

The Bobcats were a disaster in my opinion. I didn't think Bob Johnson did a good job at all. I know Jordan was an executive but the owner has the pen. Gerald Crash Wallace, amazing player. That was about it. Okafor fizzled.

I think Jordan, although not perfect, pulled the franchise out of a nose dive and has leveled the plane and has now along with Mitch started to gain altitude. The Bobcats where horrible looking back, the mascot, the colors, going back it's puke worthy compared to the (thanks to MJ) new Hornet's. Judging him from rebranding BACK to the Charlotte Hornets and now. I see exponential improvement and positives throughout the whole organization.

• Pie 1