• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold comes in at No. 19 in Chris Simms' Quarterback rankings

SBBlue

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean, I suppose that you springing to the defense of a non-Panthers fan is what makes you happy. 

For the rest of us, we see these transient "fans" trickle in every offseason. Strange how they all disappear when their player disappears.....

Good luck with that.

So because they might leave with a player, its cool to be mean to them while they're here?

smh

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, CRA said:

I mean, a random Thursday in Spartanburg will have people digging in to a narrative.  That's just the huddle.  It is the way. 

Pretty much what makes a fan. Their eyes and heart lead the way. Their emotional state, as well as their self worth are tied into their fandom. It is the main reason Mondays can be the worst work-day of the week.

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Nope long before.

Let me guess, you think it matters when someone became a fan.

We are ever so lucky to have him. I tell ya what.   Reminds me of my brother-in-law. I'm still waiting to finish a thought from 30 years ago. Maybe one day he will take a breath, then I'll get to finish. Thankfully, I only see him a few times a year. lol

• Beer 1

On 6/19/2021 at 12:47 AM, SBBlue said:

"When you're around crap  and crap's all around you, you're going to start to smell like crap and get some crap on you too."

"When I watch him on film, I see a guy who has a lightening quick release, can make every throw on the football field..."

"He's a way better athlete than people give him credit for."

"The guy went for a 52 yard touchdown against the Denver Broncos.  Right up the middle.  Weaved through everybody."

And alot of people are forgetting the fact that he has Sean Ryan as a QB coach who is widely considered to be the best QB coach in the NFL right now.  

• Pie 2

On 6/21/2021 at 10:31 AM, CRA said:

Simms moved Brady up from the 15th slot to the 10th slot.  Built in clickbait.   

and he probably will finish his list with something whacky too.  Make up some bullshit argument why Josh Allen needs to be ahead of Rodgers or some poo. 

talk about calling it.  Simms' formula is getting pretty predictable. 

Allen is at #2 for the same reason Brady is outside the top 10.  Same with his college draft stuff.  Allen is #2 for the same reason Wilson was ahead of Trevor.  Same reason he dropped Fields so far down. 

• Pie 1

On 6/23/2021 at 8:58 AM, Call Me James said:

We get it. You're a Sam Darnold Stan. He currently isn't good and needs to develop into a starting caliber NFL QB. 

I'm not sure why y'all need to post walls of text to obfuscate the reality of the situation. 

On 6/23/2021 at 11:34 AM, frankw said:

I struggle to wrap my mind around this. Like you suffer through years of the Jets just to finally jump ship and follow....Sam Darnold? Damn.

Shut the fug up and stop being shitheads.

Okay?

Thanks.

• Flames 1