• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christian McCaffrey, suddenly an elder

Having just turned 25 and entering his fifth season, he does have a certain veteran presence....During the last practice, head coach Matt Rhule let McCaffrey and linebacker Shaq Thompson work as surrogate coaches,

"I don't know if our team's just ridiculously young or I'm getting old. "

"Just the other day, (undrafted rookie) Spencer Brown made a move that I'll definitely try to put in my arsenal. Not that I've never seen it, but when you see it live, I mean those guys are here for a reason too."

"There's never a time when you're not working on everything. And you're always working on getting faster, getting bigger, getting stronger, getting quicker."

I love that the Panthers are so young. But if you look at the difference between the oldest and youngest teams it means that every player on the oldest team averages 1.75 years older than the youngest team. SO Tampa with TB on it means that the rest of their players have to be REALLY young to offset his ancient asz.