• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The draft lottery is tonight at 8:30

Captain Morgan

2 hours ago, frankw said:

My thoughts about a behind closed doors draft lottery aside we are more than due. Charlotte should have had a top overall selection by now so the least the league can do is throw us another top 5 pick.

I wonder if Jordan pissed off Stern at some point years ago. That's the only thing I can think of for why Charlotte hasn't had the first pick since getting a second team.🤪

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

I wonder if Jordan pissed off Stern at some point years ago. That's the only thing I can think of for why Charlotte hasn't had the first pick since getting a second team.🤪

Well technically the Hornets did get the first pick but it was in a different city and the team was owned by the league at the time. Nothing shady there at all.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, frankw said:

Well technically the Hornets did get the first pick but it was in a different city and the team was owned by the league at the time. Nothing shady there at all.

Yeah. Davis was a selling point to whoever would bite on buying the franchise. There was 0 chance he was going anywhere else but New Orleans.