• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OPTIONS: Terry Extension, Resign Monk, Trade Hayward, Resign Graham

bLACKpANTHER

1 hour ago, Jared Patterson said:

And how do you improve? That would be our entire salary cap for an already bad team?

Rozier isn't getting a max deal and I said whoever's takes the cheaper offer between Graham and Monk... You still have enough money to sign a significant FA center...

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Rozier isn't getting a max deal and I said whoever's takes the cheaper offer between Graham and Monk... You still have enough money to sign a significant FA center...

Rozier is going to ask the Hornets for a max or leave.... I mean we gave Gordon Hayward a max. Why would he not demand that after a career year?

• Beer 1

On 6/28/2021 at 10:19 PM, Jared Patterson said:

Rozier is going to ask the Hornets for a max or leave.... I mean we gave Gordon Hayward a max. Why would he not demand that after a career year?

Then he leaves.. He is a 6'2 shooting guard who plays bad defense.. He has to have some selfawarness that his best shot at starting is here.. No other team is giving him max money...and  I didn't say sign him to the Max.. Either he takes a good deal for both him and the team or we trade his expiring contract...

Edited by WOW!!
  • Beer 1

• 2 weeks later...

If 11 and sign and trade Graham brings us back a really good starting big I definitely would consider it

Myles Turner makes some sense IMO.  I don’t love him on offense but he is really good defender 

Rozier for Turner too rich doe

Edited by Shocker
  • Flames 1

Changed my mind…trade Rozier for Turner straight up.  Draft Chris Duarte at 11 and resign Graham and Monk.  

PG - Lamelo/Graham

SG - Duarte/Monk

SF - Hayward/Bridges

PF - PJ/McDaniels

C - Turner/Carey/Richards

Probably need another big via FA

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Changed my mind…trade Rozier for Turner straight up.  Draft Chris Duarte at 11 and resign Graham and Monk.  

PG - Lamelo/Graham

SG - Duarte/Monk

SF - Hayward/Bridges

PF - PJ/McDaniels

C - Turner/Carey/Richards

Probably need another big via FA

I would still sign a cheaper Vet SG and draft Moody or Bouknight before Duarte but I like your plan overall ..

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, WOW!! said:

I would still sign a cheaper Vet SG and draft Moody or Bouknight before Duarte but I like your plan overall ..

Thats fair.  On the fence with this big man issue.  Maybe just secure Kai Jones services and keep Rozier.  His next contract will be really expensive no way around it but he is a top player IMO.  Jones needs a lot of development but I keep wondering if he won’t be where Turner is now in a few seasons.  He has great athleticism and a decent offensive game especially in transition.  Your earlier post got me looking harder at him.  That trade down with OKC would be amazing if we got Jones and a good wing out of it.

Edited by Shocker

On 6/25/2021 at 6:57 AM, toldozer said:

I'm trading Terry, resigning Monk, letting Graham walk and trading Hayward for turner.

Ball

Monk

Bridges

Washington 

Turner

Starters look good to me, problem is now we have 0 bench. Sorry guys I'm new at gm'ing

If we trade Terry we'd better get a very good player or a couple of good players, so there's some bench help