• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Denzel Perryman the Carolina Panthers’ most underrated player?

SBBlue

1 minute ago, Matt1979 said:

What do y'all think if the Panthers signed KJ Wright or even earl Thomas?.....knowing the past relationship Scott fitterer had with these guys  ....

Earl Thomas is probably the second best FS I've seen in my lifetime behind Ed Reed, but the guy has gone completely batshit crazy. Given that Fitts was still in Seattle when he went off the rails, I'd say that other than the Seahawks we're probably the least likely team in the league to sign him. Well, put the Ravens ahead of us too since that's where he REALLY went completely off the rails.

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Earl Thomas is probably the second best FS I've seen in my lifetime behind Ed Reed, but the guy has gone completely batshit crazy. Given that Fitts was still in Seattle when he went off the rails, I'd say that other than the Seahawks we're probably the least likely team in the league to sign him. Well, put the Ravens ahead of us too since that's where he REALLY went completely off the rails.

Yeah and his attitude outside of football was exactly what I was afraid of..... hypothetically if he got his poo together I think we would be the one team that would have the greatest chance of landing him 

2 minutes ago, Matt1979 said:

Yeah and his attitude outside of football was exactly what I was afraid of..... hypothetically if he got his poo together I think we would be the one team that would have the greatest chance of landing him 

If Earl Thomas wears a helmet again, it'll be inside a padded room. Dude is GONE. I have no idea who he was before he went batshit crazy, but it makes you wonder if the CTE got him.

My blueprint for the team would be young fast LBs with nothing to lose. Rhule likes grandpa LBs so we're polar opposites on how to build a team. I never would have brought in TB or Darnold either, but if this works I'll be thrilled. I only want the team to win.

23 minutes ago, Matt1979 said:

What do y'all think if the Panthers signed KJ Wright or even earl Thomas?.....knowing the past relationship Scott fitterer had with these guys  ....

I thought they were definitely going to sign KJ Wright. They picked Perryman instead. 

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If Earl Thomas wears a helmet again, it'll be inside a padded room. Dude is GONE. I have no idea who he was before he went batshit crazy, but it makes you wonder if the CTE got him.

The sh*t he did with his bro and the threesome is a wild story. 

12 minutes ago, pantherj said:

My blueprint for the team would be young fast LBs with nothing to lose. Rhule likes grandpa LBs so we're polar opposites on how to build a team. I never would have brought in TB or Darnold either, but if this works I'll be thrilled. I only want the team to win.

Going from Cam f*cking Newton to a noodle armed crazy asshole like Teddy Bridgewater to a ruined loser like Sam Darnold makes me so sad. 

15 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Alot of people are forgetting the fact that Sean Ryan is the QBs coach though...who by the way is widely considered to be the best QBs coach in the NFL right now.  

9 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I thought they were definitely going to sign KJ Wright. They picked Perryman instead. 

The sh*t he did with his bro and the threesome is a wild story. 

He's lucky he's a football player. Better to have your wife beat your ass with a football than with a 9 iron.

On 6/23/2021 at 10:58 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

It's Haason Reddick by a landslide. We have a guy on the roster who had 12.5 sacks last season - literally the 4th most sacks in the NFL last season - and virtually no one is talking about him. Wild.

Maybe but he had 5 of those sacks in one game. He also didn’t record a single sack in 9 games. Maybe he’s a one hit wonder? I mean there is something up when a guy in his prime gets 12.5 sacks and can only get a one year 6 million dollar deal. I hope he is going to get better and repeat similar numbers but his size scares me and I don’t know how we are going to use him.