• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC 30th

SBBlue

I miss seeing CMC on Sundays.  Watching him is just electric.  Hopefully no injuries this year.  Though last year toward the end, the hammy issue or something, I was questioning if that was legit or was that some kind of excuse to sit him the last couple games.

6 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

When performing his best there is not 1 single non-QB that has more influence on a game.

None.  Not 1.

30th?  Only if 1/29 are the starting QBs of every team.  And yes he probably beats out 2 or more QBs.

This includes offense and defense.

He also wasn't healthy.

30th isn't a bad spot given last year and this being O+D.

If he's healthy all year, he's probably top 20 or top 15 next year. 

8 hours ago, Madwolf said:

He's probably 30th because of the injury.

Not according to them.

The ranking below is a projection of what we think will happen and not necessarily a reaction to a spectacular or underwhelming 2020 season

They haven't announced their Top 20 yet, but they did already have 1 RB ahead of CMC, Dalvin Cook.

That's open to debate, but to see Denver S Justin Simmons at #23 is a laughing comparison.  He might be the best FS in the league, but factors in on far fewer plays.

Such a list -- any list of "rankings" -- is only meant to spark debate, though.  It's just Sam Monson's opinion.

10 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Eh....IDK about that. Top 5 in the NFL, offense and defense.....that's a pretty tall order. IMO, he should be safely top 15-20. 

I feel like mixing all NFL players versus splitting the offensive and defensive players makes ranking them tougher, as well. 

CMC is clearly a top 10 offensive player in the NFL, IMO.

How would you rank him compared to his contemporary dual threat backs in Kamara and Cook? 

1 hour ago, Call Me James said:

How would you rank him compared to his contemporary dual threat backs in Kamara and Cook? 

I have CMC has the #1 overall RB. I think the only guy that could have an argument is probably Henry because he can be so insanely dominant at times.

• Beer 1

The Carolina Panthers have two divisional victories in the last two seasons and one of them was against Jameis Winston. Does anyone really expect our guys to be listed above players contending in the playoffs? McCaffrey has to stay healthy and help get this team out of the cellar.

11 hours ago, Luciu5 said:

I miss seeing CMC on Sundays.  Watching him is just electric.  Hopefully no injuries this year.  Though last year toward the end, the hammy issue or something, I was questioning if that was legit or was that some kind of excuse to sit him the last couple games.

I imagine had we been fighting for a playoff spot at the end of the year, he would have been playing.  

On 6/23/2021 at 4:52 PM, kungfoodude said:

Eh....IDK about that. Top 5 in the NFL, offense and defense.....that's a pretty tall order. IMO, he should be safely top 15-20. 

I feel like mixing all NFL players versus splitting the offensive and defensive players makes ranking them tougher, as well. 

CMC is clearly a top 10 offensive player in the NFL, IMO.

I mean top YAC in the NFL and he basically missed an entire season? That’s pretty close to top 5 territory.