• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looking at Who Could Emerge as WR3 for Carolina

Michael G

David Moore is really good.  We're in a perfect position to let Terrace get fully healthy.

I'm gonna miss Robby.  Hoping David is good enough to keep, and Terrace reaches the high ceiling all the draft scouts were talking about.  Our WR group is strong and deep, and I have a sneaky feeling about Shi Smith.  

It's weird having all this talent and depth at WR and CB.  Anyone remember our WR corp that Cam took to the Super Bowl?

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, mickeye76 said:

Did y'all see what Justin Jefferson did last year as a rookie?  T. Marshall is a bigger, better version of Jefferson.

He’s an athletic specimen. He’s the most physically gifted WR on the roster already

• Beer 1

13 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

It will be a disappointment if he doesn't easily win that #3 spot. That could have been a starting OL selection.

He's another offseason addition that has big injury flags. We just need him to stay healthy more than anything.

Well golly gee. Last I checked the team isn't ran by the fans. 

It's amazing that your perspective is nothing but negative. 

Keep on.your heading, I wouldn't want you to change your stripes at this point. 

11 hours ago, mickeye76 said:

Did y'all see what Justin Jefferson did last year as a rookie?  T. Marshall is a bigger, better version of Jefferson.

Yeah but Jefferson was super polished and NFL ready. Probably the best route runner with a knack for getting open, athletically yeah Marshall has the advantage, but I wouldn’t hold him to Jefferson’s rookie standard. To me if Marshall can stay healthy, he can become what we wanted Benjamin to be. A strong bodied big WR who can win jump balls and become a favorite redzone target.

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

My money is on Terrace Marshall because of his size and length something the team hasn't had in a while.

Plus, he can line up just about anywhere but looks like a perfect fit at the 'X' spot.

If he develops into a consistent, reliable target then it may force Joe Brady to move either Anderson or Moore inside to the slot in some packages.

Regardless of where Marshall lines up, he has the ability to emerge into the team's third best receiver.
Panthers draft picks 2021: Team adds WR Terrace Marshall Jr. in 2nd round  to boost WR depth chart - DraftKings Nation
Edited by KatsAzz
  • Beer 1