• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rounds 4-7/UDFA rookies will match the impact of rookies drafted in rounds 1-3

Basbear

4-7th

Chuba Hubbard
Daviyon Nixon
Keith Taylor
Deonte Brown
Shi Smith
Thomas Fletcher
Phil Hoskins

UDFA

David Moore
Oscar Draguicevich
Paddy Fisher 
Mason Stokke
Spencer Brown

tenor.gif

I can see that.  

My fav's:

David Moore, Deonte Brown, Shi Smith

And of course Fletcher should be around.

• Beer 1

19 hours ago, SBBlue said:

4-7th

Chuba Hubbard
Daviyon Nixon
Keith Taylor
Deonte Brown
Shi Smith
Thomas Fletcher
Phil Hoskins

UDFA

David Moore
Oscar Draguicevich
Paddy Fisher 
Mason Stokke
Spencer Brown

tenor.gif

I can see that.  

My fav's:

David Moore, Deonte Brown, Shi Smith

And of course Fletcher should be around.

1623087292986.gif.a9e44238f657361e99fb3fad75428c58.gif

Didnt think one other sane person would even get to the "understanding" part. Its full blown hot take, but I mainly like the crew drafted 4-7 better than the first 4 total players(marshall may ruin my statement and 100% fine). Just rookie CB struggle, Christ looking like a backup, and Tremble is small-ish backup with limited rec tape. Marshall if hes over the injury could challenge most of the panther WR records. 3 years form now those later picks could have more starters just by the numbers and off-season player cycle. Moore is my main guy form the UDFA group. Honestly my hope is this best draft class in panther history, just trying not to take the bait......guess I did some with this thread tho...

Edited by Basbear

4 hours ago, Basbear said:

3 years form now those later picks could have more starters just by the numbers and off-season player cycle.

I was very impressed with the quality in the later rounds, Shi, Nixon, Brown are going to be great.

Moore is my main guy form the UDFA group.

I agree.

Honestly my hope is this best draft class in panther history, just trying not to take the bait......guess I did some with this thread tho...

Here's to hoping.

• Beer 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...