• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teams To Have Never Won a Super Bowl

SBBlue

1 hour ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Extremely meaningless stat, just look at the Bucs two free lance SB wins.

It is understandable to not want to give a rival credit but let's not get crazy. In a game for all the marbles the Bucs shut down one of the leagues most potent offenses in years and one of the best young quarterbacks the league has ever seen.

22 hours ago, frankw said:

To win a championship in this current league you have to either get extremely lucky by catching lightning in a bottle like the Panthers did in 2015 or you have to build some semblance of consistency. I do not care for Sean Payton at all but I am not expecting a crash and burn unless he just forgets how to coach. What he brings to the table is what we need from Matt Rhule. Here's to hoping.

He doesn't have a QB much less a HOF QB. Best thing that happened to the Saints and Pats were getting HOF QBs. Also we obviously didn't catch lighting in a bottle in 2015 because we lost bad. You want a SB team in this era you need a Jersey selling QB and team for that matter. Do that and you will get the Payton Manning experience.

30 minutes ago, Snake said:

He doesn't have a QB much less a HOF QB. Best thing that happened to the Saints and Pats were getting HOF QBs. Also we obviously didn't catch lighting in a bottle in 2015 because we lost bad. You want a SB team in this era you need a Jersey selling QB and team for that matter. Do that and you will get the Payton Manning experience.

Nah we didn't lose that bad we were still in it in the fourth quarter. Not changing anything up and thinking we didn't need to adjust with some help on the o line to a stout pass rush that sent Tom Brady packing is what did us in. We would have a trophy of our own at boa if not for that. Drew is hall of fame bound but he is a stat padder and truthfully overrated. He had very good accuracy and he got paired up with the right coach at the right time. Didn't Payton go for a crucial onside kick in their super bowl against the Colts late in the game? Think Ron Rivera would have had the guts to do that? I'm not hanging my hat on the teams in our division cratering until we show something. We haven't sniffed a division title in what five years? Yet here we go again another Panthers regime is hoping for someone anyone to emerge as the anchor for our offensive line. Maybe this time will be different 🤔🙄

6 hours ago, panthers55 said:

I wouldn't at all. One great season and a Superbowl win would be awesome but that would just raise expectations. Then to have  losing seasons for the next decade. That would be awful. Honestly I would rather have winning seasons every year and lose in the playoffs and at least be in the hunt. Of course I want it all with winning seasons and a Superbowl  but if I have to choose give me the consistent winner.

I prefer win the big one. At this point the Panther have existed for a 3rd of my life. I was quite young when they came into existence but have been a religious follower since day one. So with a 3rd of my life gone, there’s a real possibility I never see them win it. And as a die hard Liverpool supporter (more than the Panthers) I can tell you there is NOTHING like seeing your team lift the trophy. Best feeling as a fan that you could possibly imagine. I want that.

• Pie 1

On 6/24/2021 at 2:37 PM, SBBlue said:

We're due.  Probably not this year, but I think Tepper, Fit, and Rhule are going to bring home that trophy.

If you think we're due, look at the other teams on list .. most of them have been around way longer than Carolina

We could be waiting a while, in fact we probably will be

6 hours ago, frankw said:

It is understandable to not want to give a rival credit but let's not get crazy. In a game for all the marbles the Bucs shut down one of the leagues most potent offenses in years and one of the best young quarterbacks the league has ever seen.

A QB with Mike Remmers starting at LT..   why am I not as impressed now.

On 6/25/2021 at 2:53 PM, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I prefer win the big one. At this point the Panther have existed for a 3rd of my life. I was quite young when they came into existence but have been a religious follower since day one. So with a 3rd of my life gone, there’s a real possibility I never see them win it. And as a die hard Liverpool supporter (more than the Panthers) I can tell you there is NOTHING like seeing your team lift the trophy. Best feeling as a fan that you could possibly imagine. I want that.

"Lets go guys and get a winning record this year so we can get a winning record next year so we can have two years in a row with winning records."  ..just doesn't have the same ring as...

"Let go fight to win a superbowl."

• Beer 1