• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alternate Helmets

Mr. Scot

Still surprised Tepper hasn't commissioned a redesign effort even if minimalist to reduce the dated-ness we have.  The logo is less a problem, we need some fresh unis without the tri-stripe.  I still have never really seen a fan concept that looks good after all these years but it'd be nice to do an upgrade akin to how the Bucs and Bengals have done recently.

It is nice though--we've only really modified ours once (discounting color swaps) in our quarter century existence whereas the Jags have changed theirs like 4 times ha.  Consistent but wouldn't mind a minimal modernized approach. 

3 hours ago, 54th man said:

I must be the only one that likes our uniform colors and design. I dont feel we need change I've seen change for the sake of change and it fail miserably

I like it for the most part.  Except the silver.  Swap out the silver for black.  Done.

On 6/24/2021 at 4:52 PM, Daddy_Uncle said:

Our throwbacks look pretty much exactly like our current if I'm not mistaken. Only difference is the Panther

I'm pretty sure they did something with the stripe on the pants at some point

On 6/25/2021 at 8:16 PM, 54th man said:

I must be the only one that likes our uniform colors and design. I dont feel we need change I've seen change for the sake of change and it fail miserably

You're not alone.  I think we have some of the best uni's in the league

• Pie 1