• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold and McCaffrey, Bosom Buddies

TheSpecialJuan

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

WC would clash with that salad choice. IMO, you go NEIPA if you are doing that style of salad. Admittedly, a crisp, clean pilsner is a better choice. Maybe a blonde or a wit.

That’s bullshit the PFF rating for a clean pilsner alongside a grilled chicken salad was mediocre at best! Rhule and Brady better correct this or we are in for a long season…

• Flames 1

13 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

1 and a half years later and some people STILL don't get it.

Can't fix stupid.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

You've had some outrageous comments before. But this one? Top shelf.

This is a Global Pandemic. But hey, let's let everyone else get vaccinated so I don't have to. I can't be bothered with all that nonsense. 

Fuging idiots.

• Pie 3

46 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I never commented on your intelligence. I didn't say Taco Bell.

Three weeks ago you understood hesitancy on the vaccine. I can only assume then that it just be the internet cred that has you mocking and demeaning anyone not on board now.

I still enjoy your posts man. I don’t particular enjoy being called an idiot for a year now for being concerned about something that has valid reasons to be concerned about.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Peanut Butter said:

Guys, coronavirus is the flu re-named it isnt some scary new virus it's a hoax and you're a retard if vaccinated

Yeah... I've had it twice and its not "just the flu". Just the flu doesn't make you short of breath for three months and make you lose all taste and smell.

Edited by Snake
  • Pie 6
  • Poo 1

8 hours ago, CRA said:

I don't think so.  People who get vaccinated generally don't go with the "no comment" approach. 

He was asked right after Sam got flamed online for saying no. If he said he was vaccinated it just throws more shade at Sam, whose supposed to be a leader as the teams qb. By not answering he was being a good teammate. All of our guys should respond with that. I don’t see how it’s the media’s business anyways 

• Pie 3

4 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Sam looks like a Gyros Hash guy. 

Edit:

House cooked on the rotisserie and thinly sliced Gyro meat with your choice of Hwy Fries or Hash Browns served with 2 Eggs your way.

I need this in my life… next level concoction that is there…. Is there such a place that serves this before I make my own?

also need to know what ‘hwy fries’ are… there’s a spot outside Orlando that served ‘urban style’ fries. Fresh cut fries with garlic aioli & this Parmesan/garlic topping, fuggin awesome, you’re welcome & I’ll trade you…

good to see new qb & vet rb hanging out, getting to know each other, getting aquainted, off field chemistry is a good thing…

wonder what kind of shots they had? Interested in what beverages them dudes indulge in not rehashing the jackassery already discussed…..

21 minutes ago, j2sgam said:

I need this in my life… next level concoction that is there…. Is there such a place that serves this before I make my own?

also need to know what ‘hwy fries’ are… there’s a spot outside Orlando that served ‘urban style’ fries. Fresh cut fries with garlic aioli & this Parmesan/garlic topping, fuggin awesome, you’re welcome & I’ll trade you…

good to see new qb & vet rb hanging out, getting to know each other, getting aquainted, off field chemistry is a good thing…

wonder what kind of shots they had? Interested in what beverages them dudes indulge in not rehashing the jackassery already discussed…..

So hwy fries are thin sliced potato chips, with garlic butter and some kind of cheese.   The Gyro meat is.mixed in with this, and then I jave 2 eggs sunny side up, onto of it all. Pepper to taste, and prepare for amazing yummy goodness.  I found these in a diner in cedar rapids Iowa. The joys of being a truck driver. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

16 hours ago, Peanut Butter said:

Guys, coronavirus is the flu re-named it isnt some scary new virus it's a hoax and you're a retard if vaccinated

Says the guy that believes in all that numerology conspiracy poo who got banned for spamming it all over.

• Pie 1