• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Board Rocks....Panthers Forum

Gucceland

Just now, Jon Snow said:

I'm guilty of frequenting that joint back in the day.  Damn I'm old.

Not really football related. But we used to have a full length mirror right in front of the toilet. The damm image kept getting older and older. I finally had to get rid of it, cuz I didn't want to deal with the old guy staring at me any longer. lol

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

Not really football related. But we used to have a full length mirror right in front of the toilet. The damm image kept getting older and older. I finally had to get rid of it, cuz I didn't want to deal with the old guy staring at me any longer. lol

I knew there was something about my bathroom layout that I didn't like.  

• Beer 1

13 hours ago, bababoey said:

There were 2 guys on that board that made it unbearable for me.  They would go on for pages and pages arguing about one little thing one of them had said in every thread.  It killed the site.

I was there many, many, many, many moons ago.  The two guys you were referring to were Colin and Magnus...and yes they would run PAGES bitching back and forth.  I'm really dating myself here, but their bitchfest actually began at the Charlotte Observer Panthers forum.  Yes, that was actually a thing WAY back when. 

Honestly this is my 3rd incarnation here because this place can get out of control at times too and I get ghost for months at a time and even took years off before I finally came back this time.  I lurked for a while and saw it had cleaned up (for the most part) and decided to register again.

• Pie 1

On 7/2/2021 at 10:35 PM, 45catfan said:

I was there many, many, many, many moons ago.  The two guys you were referring to were Colin and Magnus...and yes they would run PAGES bitching back and forth.  I'm really dating myself here, but their bitchfest actually began at the Charlotte Observer Panthers forum.  Yes, that was actually a thing WAY back when. 

Honestly this is my 3rd incarnation here because this place can get out of control at times too and I get ghost for months at a time and even took years off before I finally came back this time.  I lurked for a while and saw it had cleaned up (for the most part) and decided to register again.

The place gets out of control due to a number of special needs trolls from the tinder box and their rivals who must make it a constant verbal political cage match on the forums here. For some reason these tools think anything they argue about on a Panthers message board will actually make a difference in the world and instead of ACTUALLY going out and doing something to support their opinions like get involved in their communities to take action and make a difference the whiny punks just come here to go on drunken rants so they can pretend they are woke. I think that's the basic political philosophy of some of the idiots on both side of the spectrum these days isn't it?

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1