• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowboys picked for Hard Knocks

t96

I am glad we are not on Hard Knocks  A lot of players say “It absolutely destroys teams,” “Some guys don’t understand how to embrace having these things and not making it a distraction. All of a sudden, the cameras are there and you’re trying to look at the cameras. Nobody is paying attention like they should.”

I think there probably needs to be a better job of how they control the cameras themselves where  players are able to do their work and kind of make it organic where guys aren’t playing to it. But still not being so intrusive where they are taking away from players being focused on what they need to do.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, KatsAzz said:

I am glad we are not on Hard Knocks  A lot of players say “It absolutely destroys teams,” “Some guys don’t understand how to embrace having these things and not making it a distraction. All of a sudden, the cameras are there and you’re trying to look at the cameras. Nobody is paying attention like they should.”

I think there probably needs to be a better job of how they control the cameras themselves where  players are able to do their work and kind of make it organic where guys aren’t playing to it. But still not being so intrusive where they are taking away from players being focused on what they need to do.

HBO should ask the chubby filmmaker guy with the smart mouth who is always pretending to be on some BS political mission that posts on here regularly for his input. Maybe he could properly advise them if he can get off one of his micro budgeted BS drunken rants long enough?

• Pie 1

On 7/2/2021 at 10:21 PM, YourLastThought said:

HBO should ask the chubby filmmaker guy with the smart mouth who is always pretending to be on some BS political mission that posts on here regularly for his input. Maybe he could properly advise them if he can get off one of his micro budgeted BS drunken rants long enough?

law and order crazy shit GIF