• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there a hidden camera in my house?

SBBlue

On 7/3/2021 at 11:22 AM, Peanut Butter said:

Cam would have made 19 mil his last season here if he played out his contract, but people here were saying “..Cam won’t play on a one year prove it deal..” .. the last year of a contract for 19 mil wasn't even considered a prove it deal, people were wrongly using the term prove it deal .. Cam would have played out his last year in the contract considering since then he’s signed two actual one year prove it deals for less than the 19 mil people here said he would stick his nose up at

Sorry. But not only do you not know that, but the franchise chose to move on. That decision has proven to be the right decision.   Teddy ended up not being the guy they thought he could be. 

It's easy to criticize in hindsight.  We should have kept Cam and let him walk this year.  IMO he would have done better with our weapons that what TB did.  Once again it's hindsight.   You can't blame management for deciding to cut bait with Cam.   I understood and I was a huge supporter of Cam.

Signing Darnold was probably better than trying to bring Cam back.  It definitely was better than hanging on to Bridgewater.   I believe Sam will do just fine with this team.  We'll find out in about 3 weeks. 

I'm more optimistic about this season than last.

I predict wildcard.

2 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Sorry. But not only do you not know that, but the franchise chose to move on. That decision has proven to be the right decision.   Teddy ended up not being the guy they thought he could be. 

It’s too early to say it was the right decision. If Cam and the Patriots win SB56 it wasn't the right decision

1 hour ago, Peanut Butter said:

It’s too early to say it was the right decision. If Cam and the Patriots win SB56 it wasn't the right decision

If Cam does get benched for Mac, will you be on here posting how you were wrong?

6 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Why is it all of the cam nut huggers have less than 100 posts?

If they didn't get banned so quickly they'd have more. (And no, they don't get banned for being cam nuthuggers. They get banned for spamming a bunch of crap like this peanut butter guy did in an earlier life.)

On 7/3/2021 at 2:12 PM, Peanut Butter said:

Cam's going to win MVP this season and it is going to make this franchise look even more trash

Believing Newton could have a decent to good season this year is reasonable.

Believing he can be an MVP again makes you look like either a delusional fanboy or an eleven year old...or both.

21 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I'm more optimistic about this season than last.

I predict wildcard.

Wow.  I'm more optimistic this year, but wildcard, wow.  Its a pretty hard schedule.  If we wildcard, CMC will be a candidate for comeback player of the year, Horn for DROY, and Burns DPOY.  Brady will be snatched away and Rhule and Fit will be heralded as geniuses for the Darnold and draft moves.

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Wow.  I'm more optimistic this year, but wildcard, wow.  Its a pretty hard schedule.  If we wildcard, CMC will be a candidate for comeback player of the year, Horn for DROY, and Burns DPOY.  Brady will be snatched away and Rhule and Fit will be heralded as geniuses for the Darnold and draft moves.

tenor.gif

I can see wildcard if a few of these things happen.  Winston is winston and cannot get his poo together.  ATL is one of the worst teams in the league as a few analysts are prediciting (I dont think this happens) and the important one is that father time finally drop kicks Brady and he falls off a cliff.

I can easily see all three happening especially if ATL's defense takes another step back and if those things happen Carolina is primed and ready

5 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Winston is winston and cannot get his poo together.  ATL is one of the worst teams in the league as a few analysts are prediciting (I dont think this happens) and the important one is that father time finally drop kicks Brady and he falls off a cliff.

I can easily see all three happening especially if ATL's defense takes another step back and if those things happen Carolina is primed and ready

Tall order.  A lot of things have to go right.

Its a tough schedule.  I'm guessing 8 wins.