• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaycee is ready for camp

SBBlue

Robert Foster is a 3 or 4 year vet out of Alabama. He played at Buffalo for a couple of years and was at WFT or Philly last year, I think. He's a bottom of roster 4th or 5th option receiver. If I'm thinking about the right guy he's a got a build like Robby A. (Tall and slender), maybe a tad heavier, but not quite as fast (a 4.4 guy). 

Honestly Jaycee is out of the guy's league. He should dominate guys like that. (No offense Robert- You keep working too). I hope most of the reps looked like this. I can't wait to see Jaycee shutting down guys in our division. In Training Camp we'll get to see reps of him on DJ, Robby, Terrence M., and even Arnold maybe...Those will be really interesting

1 hour ago, KatsAzz said:

Jaycee has great workout habits that were further instilled in him by his father former NFL player, Joe Horn. After Jaycee was drafted his father Joe said to  him, "It's time to get to work".

Just to add, he ALWAYS was doing these same things in college. Dude is the hardest worker I have ever seen and why he is so easy to root for. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, Michael G said:

Robert Foster is a 3 or 4 year vet out of Alabama. He played at Buffalo for a couple of years and was at WFT or Philly last year, I think. He's a bottom of roster 4th or 5th option receiver. If I'm thinking about the right guy he's a got a build like Robby A. (Tall and slender), maybe a tad heavier, but not quite as fast (a 4.4 guy). 

Honestly Jaycee is out of the guy's league. He should dominate guys like that. (No offense Robert- You keep working too). I hope most of the reps looked like this. I can't wait to see Jaycee shutting down guys in our division. In Training Camp we'll get to see reps of him on DJ, Robby, Terrence M., and even Arnold maybe...Those will be really interesting

There were more videos of him going against Raiders receiver Bryan Edwards that weren’t as promising. He’s young, still a lot to work on, but my hopes are high. 

1 minute ago, Troys99x4 said:

There were more videos of him going against Raiders receiver Bryan Edwards that weren’t as promising. He’s young, still a lot to work on, but my hopes are high. 

Where?  I'd like to watch em.

3 minutes ago, Troys99x4 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQzcBG3Mm_b/?utm_medium=copy_link

His mirroring is good for the most part, just gets grabby at the break. Also got turned the wrong direction on the fade. 

Although, 1v1’s never really favor the corner. 

Hey thanks.  And those are the ones he chose to post.  Its tough being a corner in the nfl.  He's going to take his lumps.

On 7/3/2021 at 10:09 AM, JABANOG said:

The guy he's "locking down" has 32 career catches....in 3 seasons. Lets temper expectations guys he hasn't even thrown on pads yet!

Which real life human person do you think believes Jaycee is Jesus in pads?  We have practice and game videos on the guy.  All that can be said is how he “looks”.

But, yeah, this place totally needs to be told Jaycee hasn’t played in the NFL yet.  We all thought it was Revis in disguise….

16 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

Which real life human person do you think believes Jaycee is Jesus in pads?  We have practice and game videos on the guy.  All that can be said is how he “looks”.

But, yeah, this place totally needs to be told Jaycee hasn’t played in the NFL yet.  We all thought it was Revis in disguise….

Look at the comments around here calling him Ramsey and future Revis lol dude had 1 career int and he's Revis? haha