• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ Walker - Offseason

Tinamedina

8 hours ago, BrianS said:

Darnold may well fail, but there isn't a universe where PJ Walker is a better QB.  Rest assured, if PJ starts more than half our games next year, that's a sure sign we are "Sucking for Sam".

And if we win those games with PJ then what?

10 hours ago, BrianS said:

Darnold may well fail, but there isn't a universe where PJ Walker is a better QB.  Rest assured, if PJ starts more than half our games next year, that's a sure sign we are "Sucking for Sam".

I like PJ but if he is better than Darnold in 2021, I would wager that is us on the path to a top 5 pick in the 2022 NFL Draft rather than PJ being our franchise QB.

7 hours ago, Snake said:

I mean at least hes working. Can't help who he is.

Exactly. Damn what is he supposed to do sit on the sofa playing Madden? Man is working to be a part of the NFL.  Regardless of the success he has or doesn't have he is putting in FAR more effort for his dream than most are willing to for their own dreams. 

World full of haters

• Pie 4

4 hours ago, Tinamedina said:

And if we win those games with PJ then what?

Never gonna happen. PJ sucks and the only reason we won against the Lions is because they sucked more and our defense played lights out. He wasn’t that good against the Lion and he definitely wasn’t good against the Saints. He isn’t an NFL starting QB. He is barely an okay backup. 

2 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

I can almost guarantee we will sign a legit back up at some point once cuts are made

What are the chances a legit backup is cut? I'm sure there is a chance but it's not goingto be significant. I hope something happens.

Edited by Moo Daeng
  • Beer 2