• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Burns got that speed

ncfan

If he can continue to bulk up while maintaining speed..smdh. A bullrush paired with that would almost be impossible to contain.

To think, I didn't want us to touch him because of Everrette Brown and his 1k spins. I wanted Sweat or Gary at the time iirc...glad I was wrong. Dude has swiftly became my favorite player on this defense since Luke left. 

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

If he can continue to bulk up while maintaining speed..smdh. A bullrush paired with that would almost be impossible to contain.

To think, I didn't want us to touch him because of Everrette Brown and his 1k spins. I wanted Sweat or Gary at the time iirc...glad I was wrong. Dude has swiftly became my favorite player on this defense since Luke left. 

I wanted Sweat and absolutely did not want Gary. I thought Gary screamed bust. The measurables and production were just too far off.

12 hours ago, Peanut Butter said:

Posted at 5:30 like 53 his number.

Taken 16 overall .. 53 the 16th prime number

And, I will have to check my sources--he used to be 5 years old, and 3 years old, and 16 years old. 

This is getting weird.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 3

I always wanted Burns. I don't really listen to critics. I listen to the ones who actually study the game. But the most important. I watch film. If u know what to look for. N if somethings jump off the tape. That's big upside. But when subconscious habits become natural movements n skills. It usually means there's a 75% chance he belongs in the NFL. Not the usual 50% n under. Then there's another level on rather or not he'll be able to be an all pro

16 hours ago, MHS831 said:

And, I will have to check my sources--he used to be 5 years old, and 3 years old, and 16 years old. 

This is getting weird.

5  and 3 are 2 ages, and (5+3)*2=16. The proof becomes more decisive.

• Flames 1