• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC being CMC

Icege

2 hours ago, frankw said:

We got any clips like this from a winning season or no?

You do know there is this thing called the interwebz. Ask a parent, or guardian to show you how it works.

2 hours ago, frankw said:

Why do we need to walk around on egg shells about the elephant in the room? It's time to win.

Hey, those Chiefs are doing well. Maybe try going over there.\

31 minutes ago, frankw said:

Are you under the impression he got a pass for losing? His own gm called him out for it publicly. Say what you want about his on the field persona but he was the Panthers leading rusher the last time Carolina had a winning record.

I'm sure you would fit right in with all those obnoxious Pats fans. Maybe try that one out. Cam is still there, so you have that going for you.

28 minutes ago, frankw said:

Remember it was a rebuild until it wasn't when we paid a backup quarterback 30 million dollars for one year of service.

How dare the Panthers make a mistake. Burn it down, burn it down now.

27 minutes ago, frankw said:

Comedy Central GIF by South Park

I know there are words and such in there. But honestly, all I see is...whaaaaa I ain't a happy little Troll, and I'm gonna throw a hissy fit, lash out at everything, and everyone.

A complaint without a solution is just a bitch. And boy-howdy can you complain.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 2

12 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

You do know there is this thing called the interwebz. Ask a parent, or guardian to show you how it works.

Hey, those Chiefs are doing well. Maybe try going over there.\

I'm sure you would fit right in with all those obnoxious Pats fans. Maybe try that one out. Cam is still there, so you have that going for you.

How dare the Panthers make a mistake. Burn it down, burn it down now.

I know there are words and such in there. But honestly, all I see is...whaaaaa I ain't a happy little Troll, and I'm gonna throw a hissy fit, lash out at everything, and everyone.

A complaint without a solution is just a bitch. And boy-howdy can you complain.

Losing is losing no matter how much you want to polish it up. I've had posts poo'd by Cam homers too because I said his arm could be done. Why would I hold my tongue for the highest paid running back in the nfl if he isn't bringing us wins? If the truth hurts your delicate feelings maybe it's time for bed uncle junior.

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Losing is losing no matter how much you want to polish it up. I've had posts poo'd by Cam homers too because I said his arm could be done. Why would I hold my tongue for the highest paid running back in the nfl if he isn't bringing us wins? If the truth hurts your delicate feelings maybe it's time for bed uncle junior.

I'd be willing to bet. The reason you get poo'd on is not so much what you say. Well, to be honest, you do say some silly things. It is because of how you say it.

There is a whole lot of anger in your posts. You lash out at folks that don't agree with you. You have no compunction insulting people. You just come off as a Troll with a bad attitude. 

We all miss Cam. However, the vast majority of Panther fans have moved on. Maybe it's time for you to do the same thing?

4 hours ago, onmyown said:

I mean we have hundreds of cams minute long first down celebrations in the 4th down 20 points resulting in a penalty and dominating runs while losing that everyone seems to love, not sure why we can’t enjoy this. Actually yea I am.

What year was this ? Better question when did this happen? I remember Cam sulking while losing, but celebrating a 1st down celebration while down 20 in the 4th? 🤔 

Edited by Beast_3000

5 hours ago, SBBlue said:

You do sound like an expert on losing.

You think because you slob knob all day and night it makes you a better fan. But I will be here in the fall to collect your tears if the Panthers patchwork offensive line does not hold up while we have a hundred million dollars tied up in one rb and one linebacker. Cheers.

• Beer 1

7 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

We all miss Cam. However, the vast majority of Panther fans have moved on. Maybe it's time for you to do the same thing?

Who says I haven't? I stated multiple times I don't think he will hold up physically this season. We were facing the prospects of replacing him one way or another. What the issue is here is folks like you don't have any standards. Do you really think these elite athletes celebrate losing the way ya'll do? They don't hold themselves to a higher standard? They don't want to stop being the nfc south doormat? You should want a team of guys who despise losing. We need that kind of tenacity and attitude again not this just happy to be here crap. Guys need to watch some film of #89 and take notes.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Do you have any posts that are worth reading?

With over one hundred thousand posts idk if this is the route you want to go. Have you ever seen a thread you didn't need to post in? Was it you who was lifting others work and passing it off as your own? Dial it back some there Scot this isn't high school.

1 hour ago, frankw said:

You think because you slob knob all day and night it makes you a better fan.

You think because you rip on the team all day long it makes you a more sincere one.  It doesn't.   You're going to bitch and moan all the way kickoff.  In you're mind, thats what true 'fans' do.  

But I will be here in the fall to collect your tears if the Panthers patchwork offensive line does not hold up 

Oh wow.  More active wishing that the line doesn't hold up from frank.  I'm shocked.

tenor.gif?itemid=5609465

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

With over one hundred thousand posts idk if this is the route you want to go. Have you ever seen a thread you didn't need to post in? Was it you who was lifting others work and passing it off as your own? Dial it back some there Scot this isn't high school.

Several, and no I haven't passed anyone else's work off as mine. Why should I?

I'd add that "high school" would be a compliment to what you're posting here.

1 minute ago, frankw said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5981855

Good morning frank.  I see you're busy making friends as usual.  Such a nice person.