• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crazy Idea: Trade for Bol Bol

Proudiddy

I feel like he would be the perfect complement to LaMelo...  a modern day big with a versatile game, can handle, can stretch the floor, can run the floor, can work in the post, would be ideal in the pick and roll with his dive potential, and still could change the game with his length and athleticism on defense.

I don't know how much Denver values him, but he hardly gets any burn despite flashing huge potential and putting up numbers when he's been given the minutes.

I think this is the perfect move we could make to address our big problems...  then sign Cousins.

What say you?

Pass. He's not much of a scorer, he doesn't get boards, or block shots. I'd rather stick with the two young guys the team already has at center and see what they can do than make a trade for another team's castoff. And heck no to Cousins. He's on the downside of his career and still does too much stupid poo.

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I was just looking for a cheaper alternative with super high upside still on a low risk move...  on the obvious, higher end of the equation, I'm eyeing Porzingis, Myles Turner, and John Collins in no particular order.

Collins wants big cash

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I was just looking for a cheaper alternative with super high upside still on a low risk move...  on the obvious, higher end of the equation, I'm eyeing Porzingis, Myles Turner, and John Collins in no particular order.

Understandable, but maybe they should give Carey and Richards this coming season to see if one of them can be good enough to take the job. If neither works out, then make a trade or attempt at a free agent.

On 7/9/2021 at 8:36 AM, Proudiddy said:

I'm eyeing Porzingis, Myles Turner, and John Collins in no particular order.

YIKES -- lol

Turner is the only mildly reasonable name on the list. Contract isn't the best but it's probably palatable since you'd only have it for two more seasons. You'd have to trade Terry most likely to match the salary and I'm guessing that Indiana will want an additional asset (PJ or a pick). Not sure that's worth it.

John Collins is awesome, but he's going to want the bag and he just adds to our logjam at PF. Would need to trade out some other pieces for this to make sense.

Porzingis shouldn't be on your list. Dude is making $30+ for the next 3 years and isn't worth half of that.

Edited by AppHeel