• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: No movement in Panthers’ talks w/ Taylor Moton

56 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

If you were going for the joke, then...lol

If you were making a comment on our leadership, then...not lol 

The leadership we have now is the best it's been in 15+ years.

I agree 100% that Tepper is executing on and staffing up a model that will almost certainly result in long-term and consistent success as defined by the single metric that really matters -- wins & losses.

That said, his model is a departure from that which is the norm in the NFL and Fitterer is not "the sheriff".

Patience will be rewarded!! 💥💯🧨🇺🇸

PS...I'd suggest current leadership is a step up from anything that's been in place since inception of the franchise.

Edited by SizzleBuzz

6 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

I agree 100% that Tepper is executing on a model that will almost certainly result in long-term and consistent success as defined by the single metric that really matters -- wins & losses.

That said, his model is a departure from that which is the norm in the NFL and Fitterer is not "the sheriff".

Patience will be rewarded!! 💥💯🧨🇺🇸

Oh, I agree that this regime is heavy into analytics. Something that fans are going to have to get used to. As we seem to be trending upward, I would say they are off to a pretty good start.

And since I am the one that said we have a new Sheriff, I get to call who plays  the Sheriff. And that is Fitt.

• Beer 1

So with Paradis and Moton gone next year what exactly is the Panthers total investment in an oline?

Greg Little, a $2 bill and a bojangles sandwich?

If Darnold doesn’t work out or gets injured due to this garbage, Rhule will have no choice but to draft the next poor soul lining up behind traffic cones. No legit QB is going to dumb enough to go for that.

Edited by onmyown

5 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

Its not a curse or bad luck.

Yeah, that easy answer might make you feel better, but it’s not that.

It’s ownership/management/coaching (in that order… though, to be fair, the first 2 years of the Rhule Regime he’s pretty much been the GM as well as HC).

Yeah, I mean the answer has always been pretty obvious.

6 hours ago, kungfoodude said:
11 hours ago, AndrewLaskoski said:

$13.75M this year and $16.5 next year (120% of this years tag) is probably more reasonable than what Moton is asking for

He may end up just holding out if we tag him next season. 

I'm trying to remember the last player who actually held out and missed getting paid for a season?