• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Back from vacation, talk to me about your training camp interests.

Zod

I'd like to list a lot of players, but it doesn't really matter if Darold looks like poop. Basically I want to know every little thing about Darnold, and never mind the rest. How do his passes look? How is the deep ball looking? Is he coughing and putting everyone in danger? I want to know anything and everything. He decides what happens this season. If he's poop, then we're poop.

Edited by pantherj

13 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Little definitely has a pulse. His issues have been with his brain.

Add that to Tahir Whitehead not having the heart and Teddy Bridgewater not having the nerve and I guess we really could have used a trip to see The Wizard last year.

Good one!

Here's the wizard.

image.jpeg.c161e4e75172dbb885916eba180c6f5c.jpeg

• Pie 1

Lots of interesting story lines on so many players and positions.

Jeremy, as this is the 1st training camp for the coaching staff and FO I would like to know how you think it compares to previous camps.

Also, in the past, you have had a good feel for the season based  the feel at camp.  With a lot of young players I would expect a lot of energy but certainly it has to work.  So as camp winds down...what is your take on the team this year?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

LT and QB where our season will begin and end with how solid those positions are. Otherwise I think we have the makings of a really good team. Unfortunately those are probably positions #3 and #1 in terms of importance for a good team