• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"The Patriots treat players like crap"

Mr. Scot

14 hours ago, PandaMan said:

If you are an adult and don’t have any ability to be financially literate, something went wrong along the way. Unfortunately, many of the parents can’t do it either and don’t know how to do it themselves.  I blame the system more than the parents.  Public schools need reform is the main point. 

I don't understand why public schools don't focuc more on teaching kids from a young age skills like money management, gardening, car repairs, general home maintenance and machine work, cooking, hell even cleaning, etc.. I think they have a few specialized classes in high schools but nowhere near what they need and should start in first grade all through. Some of the pointless crap my 11 year old brings home is a complete joke in terms of what the work on in school. Teach these kids more real life skills they will actually use and less BS would help in the long run I believe.

20 hours ago, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

Bashing and calling someone a whiner for being real about working conditions that’s made a total taxable career income of just over 9mill but siding with greedy BILLIONAIRES is a Novel concept…. 

Nobody is forcing them to stay...

...if you're unhappy don't whine like a little bitch -- but rather -- do something about it.

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

...if you're unhappy don't whine like a little bitch -- but rather -- do something about it.

Like, say... talking about it? 🤔

It's not like Marsh sued the team for emotional distress. And it's hardly unusual for players to talk about their experiences with teams, including negative ones.

Heck, one of our own who left for New England talked about the Patriots working harder than us (don't remember who, maybe Newton but I'm not dead certain).

25 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Like, say... talking about it? 🤔

It's not like Marsh sued the team for emotional distress. And it's hardly unusual for players to talk about their experiences with teams, including negative ones.

Heck, one of our own who left for New England talked about the Patriots working harder than us (don't remember who, maybe Newton but I'm not dead certain).

"talking about it" only makes him look bad and in no way changes his reality. 

You're thinking Kyle Love and it was opposite your recollection, Pat's then Panthers. 

9B0D2F39-B549-4613-BC15-74E49166DB6B.jpeg

Edited by SizzleBuzz

21 hours ago, Scott12345 said:

What’s the league minimum?

$660,000

would $1.075 M for a 7th year player in 2021. 

reading the full quote, his main grip was having to eat a quick lunch and not getting to have a lot of fun during work hours because of the nonsense business approach (which he also deemed impressive).  Which sounds a lot like.....a normal job.   But he is comparing it to other NFL jobs.  I don't think a lot of orgs run a tight ship the entire time everyone is "on the clock". 

2 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Marsh and players of his ilk don’t have the ability to simply walk into the head mans office and be like “I’m done trade me” you’re basically saying “you don’t like it, walk out on your dream and do something else” . These types of dudes are fighting for a chance on these rosters and if they were to speak up or speak out would simply be cut and probably labeled as a “cancer” and lose any opportunities they would have in the future. Just because these guys make more  money than you doesn’t mean they don’t have the right to dignity in the work place. 

that’s the problem with some fans, you side with billionaire owners of teams who do literally whatever they want to (often on your precious tax dollars) and tell players of the teams you love to essentially “shut up and dribble” 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

$660,000

would $1.075 M for a 7th year player in 2021. 

reading the full quote, his main grip was having to eat a quick lunch and not getting to have a lot of fun during work hours because of the nonsense business approach (which he also deemed impressive).  Which sounds a lot like.....a normal job.   But he is comparing it to other NFL jobs.  I don't think a lot of orgs run a tight ship the entire time everyone is "on the clock". 

other organizations dont have multiple championships

seems like the pats do thing right

i hope ruhle does it as well

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

I don't understand why public schools don't focuc more on teaching kids from a young age skills like money management, gardening, car repairs, general home maintenance and machine work, cooking, hell even cleaning, etc.. I think they have a few specialized classes in high schools but nowhere near what they need and should start in first grade all through. Some of the pointless crap my 11 year old brings home is a complete joke in terms of what the work on in school. Teach these kids more real life skills they will actually use and less BS would help in the long run I believe.

I think this may be the most ironic post in Huddle history.

4 hours ago, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

Marsh and players of his ilk don’t have the ability to simply walk into the head mans office and be like “I’m done trade me” you’re basically saying “you don’t like it, walk out on your dream and do something else”.

Everyone in the NFL knows what it's like to play under Belichick...

...including Marsh -- he knew exactly what he was signing up for -- shouldn't have gone there in the first place.  

Belichick isn't a "billionaire"...stop with the "these billionaires are big ol' meanies" nonsense!

25 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Everyone in the NFL knows what it's like to play under Belichick...

...including Marsh -- he knew exactly what he was signing up for -- shouldn't have gone there in the first place.  

Belichick isn't a "billionaire"...stop with the "these billionaires are big ol' meanies" nonsense!

They are all talking about the owners…they like having a team, but hate that anyone is successful enough to put up the cash

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

They are all talking about the owners…they like having a team, but hate that anyone is successful enough to put up the cash

I understand.

Just trying to help them understand it's Belichick that's in charge of what affects players day-to-day in the facility.

That said, the "billionaires are big ol' meanies" narrative is a so tired and worn out...LOL.

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Beer 1