• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"The Patriots treat players like crap"

Mr. Scot

26 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Lol. I mean, whatever you choose to believe. People will put up with a lit when you are winning. Notice how few want to be there without Tom Brady.

Hmmmmmm....wonder why that is?

The 2017 team Marsh was on went 13-3 and advanced all the way to the Super Bowl...clearly he wasn't Patriots material.  

As for current situation...it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early to draw any conclusions on a Patriots post-Brady reboot...

...bet against Belichick at your own peril.  

He's constructive on Cam BTW:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/boston.cbslocal.com/2021/06/15/bill-belichick-says-cam-newton-is-way-ahead-of-where-he-was-last-year-with-patriots-offense/%3famp

Edited by SizzleBuzz

18 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

The 2017 team Marsh was on went 13-3 and advanced all the way to the Super Bowl...clearly he wasn't Patriots material.  

As for current situation...it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early to draw any conclusions on a Patriots post-Brady reboot...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/boston.cbslocal.com/2021/06/15/bill-belichick-says-cam-newton-is-way-ahead-of-where-he-was-last-year-with-patriots-offense/%3famp

I suspect we are gonna find that success had a lot more to do with Tom than Bill. Not what I would have expected either.

7 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I suspect we are gonna find that success had a lot more to do with Tom than Bill. Not what I would have expected either.

It will be interesting to watch.

Obviously Brady's beyond reproach in terms of his work ethic, skills, and will-to-win...

...but I'm betting on Bill to validate as well.

10 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

It will be interesting to watch.

Obviously Brady's beyond reproach in terms of his work ethic, skills, and will-to-win...

...but I'm betting on Bill to validate as well.

I think he is going to try but he doesn't have a QB. Cam isn't likely to return to form, nor are his young guys likely to pan out. I bet you see Jimmy G. back there once Lance beats him out.

Then I think you will see the final story and it won't be flattering to Bill's legacy.

On 7/13/2021 at 4:33 PM, Mr. Scot said:

So says Cassius Marsh...

True? Unknown, but I get the feeling people aren't going to have a hard time believing it.

He’s a Bruin, they’re nothing but whiners, soft…known for jumping the wall to escape practice.  Really.

• Flames 1

23 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Ah yes Belichick will have Cam playing great this year, because he (the head coach) said he is looking good. Bill is never going to give away much info aside from generic answers as stated in this article. My question is if Cam is looking so good, why did they draft Mac in the 1st?