• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwayne Haskins is in The News

weyco2000

"Haskins, according to reports, said he remembered getting into a fight with his wife but didn't remember getting punched in the mouth. In searching the room, officers found a piece of tooth and blood, per reports.

occurred in a Las Vegas hotel room earlier this month, according to multiple reports."

You know you're trashed when you wake up missing a tooth and don't remember losing it! only in Vegas!

The Hangover (2009) Quote (About nerdy Hillbilly gifs) - CQ

• Beer 1

15 hours ago, BrianS said:

All I see here is (apparently) a professional athlete exercising commendable restraint in difficult circumstances.

Yeah that was what jumped out to me also. On the other hand, they were married in March and went to Vegas to “renew” their vows… wtf? Seriously, if a couple needs to remind each other why they were married after 4 or 5 months, then there’s obviously some issues.

She gets pissed off because she wants to go clubbing with her girlfriends and an argument ensues, which escalated into a physical assault. Who the hell takes an entourage with them to renew wedding vows?

I’m so happy we didn’t sign this guy, it’s obvious he has some issues. 

8 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Nothing to see here.  It was not a permanent tooth.

He posted on Instagram that he wasn’t missing any teeth, yet the police report says they found a piece of tooth and blood on the floor and he will need dental work for that and other injuries to his mouth… seriously it had to be bad for them to charge her with a felony assault.

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, Snake said:

Honestly its quite common for females to abuse their male partners because the man doesn't want to report it. If you're getting punched no matter man or woman you should leave because a abuser normally doesn't stop.

The article doesn’t mention anything about prior abuse, but I guess you’ve got a point, especially when you’re an NFL QB. 

On the other hand, I’m not sure it compares to a man beating a woman. In most cases the woman stays because he’s the primary breadwinner and she’s trying to keep the family together or she’s in fear of her life.