• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwayne Haskins is in The News

weyco2000

1 hour ago, Scott12345 said:

If he had defended himself he’s ruined

Exactly.  While I don't know the woman at all, I can speculate and remember other situations where athletes were taken advantage of in similar ways. 

Again, I don't know her, however it is possible her entire motive here was to get him so drunk he had no idea what was going on, provoke him into retaliating and taking him to the cleaners.  It would certainly not be the first example of behavior along those lines.

He may well remember exactly what happened but is keeping it close to the vest at the advice of his attorney.  We don't know.  What appears to be true is that he handled himself well in a tough situation.  Whether he figures the NFL out or not, that is a good trait to take into life.

• Beer 1

On 7/15/2021 at 9:58 AM, Panther'sBigD said:

Her dad was an NBA player, and she was apparently the 4th pick in the WNBA draft at some point in the past. 

Her sister, Kysre, was the 4th pick. Kalabrya was a finalist for Michigan's Miss Basketball Award tho.

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

The article doesn’t mention anything about prior abuse, but I guess you’ve got a point, especially when you’re an NFL QB. 

On the other hand, I’m not sure it compares to a man beating a woman. In most cases the woman stays because he’s the primary breadwinner and she’s trying to keep the family together or she’s in fear of her life.

Thats actually not true. Traditional roles can be reversed or not matter at all. Either way people who truly love each other and have a healthy relationship don't hit each other. Abuse is abuse.