• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moton signed to 4 year, $72M deal

AndrewLaskoski

29 minutes ago, Troys99x4 said:

i sure hope he is playing LT.

I don't know if it's likely, but I do believe it's possible.

It's not too hard to imagine a scenario where he plays left tackle this year then moves back to the right next season so we can draft a left tackle of the future.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd just like to take a moment to LOL @ PFT for this. They put out an article earlier today predicting none of the outstanding franchise tagged players would reach deals prior to the deadline and didn't even mention Moton as one of their long shot probables.

Florio gonna Florio

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Exactly what I want to know. If he’s playing at the tag plus four more, that’s a solid deal.

If tag is gone and he’s signed for four years it’s not bad but the $13M tag is a solid price and cheaper than $18M per year.

I believe it to be the latter...

...but I could be wrong:

image.thumb.png.91b770f76db9ea5d0eeec3e4a52a5f20.png

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Pie 1

8 minutes ago, joemac said:

Glad we have RT locked up for years to come - now time to get LT solidified....because I'm afraid that Cam Erving ain't it.  Hopefully Christensen can come in and play there at a high level.  Would be KILLER to get a starting, quality LT on 3rd round pick contract money for the next 4 years. 

He's not playing LT.

Wish it was 5+ years. The guy is a beast and this will be a steal in that last season of the deal as other tackles get paid more than him in the next 2-3 years. Glad we got that done and have at least 1 position on the line that is set for the immediate future.

• Pie 1